Co packing Operations
Traditionally, co-packing operations were the preserve of in-house or specialist co-packers. At Great Bear, we prefer to take a more centralised approach by focusing on synergies that can be gained by undertaking co-packing activity alongside the main stockholding.
By taking an approach that is tailored to suit each individual clients needs and focussing on high levels of customer service, Great Bear is trusted by its clients to carry out many specialist co-packing activities, including:
- Re-configuration and re-boxing / bagging of existing lines
- Packaging changeovers
- Export re-boxing and labelling
- HOD building and promotional displays
- Shrink-wrapping manufactured units
- Multi-pack and gift-pack assembly
- Management and sourcing of packaging and consumables
Our experience has helped us to deliver significant benefits for our clients in areas such as reducing manufacturing complexity, eliminating wasted product miles and supporting excellent customer service.
We have extensive experience incorporating packing services at the most efficient and cost-effective point in the supply chain.
Great Bear is a member of the BCMPA – British Contract Manufacturers and Packers Association.