Great Bear is delighted to announce that it will play host to the networking group Women in Logistics UK for their Supply Chain Sustainability event and AGM on 20th November 2014 at our Oldham site in Greater Manchester.
The event will see an expert line-up discuss the hot-topic of sustainability within the Supply Chain, including:
- Catherine Weetman – Vice-Chair of CILT Environment and Sustainability Forum and Director of Re-think solutions
- Morag White – previously Logistics Environment Manager at Sainsbury, who now divides her time between Director of Environment 4 Logistics and Field Consultant at Transport and Travel Research
- Monique Towner – Director of Environment 4 Logistics and Managing Director of SheQ Improvement Solutions Ltd
The three speakers will be joined for a debate on creating sustainable businesses in practice by:
- Tilly Shaw – Senior Environmental Accounting Associate at Sustain Limited, who helps organisations to reduce risk and optimise performance
- Liesl Ward – Regional Operations Director at hosts Great Bear.
In the afternoon, WIL will hold its AGM. Attendees will also be able to have their say on the calendar of events for 2015. There will also be an optional tour of Great Bear’s facility at the end of the day.
Tickets for the event are £50 each, including all refreshments and lunch. To book, please email email@example.com stating the number of tickets you require.