With over 30 sites and 5 million sq. ft. of warehousing in the UK, Great Bear provides a wide range of ambient and temperature-controlled warehousing services.
Our solutions include dedicated and shared-user facilities, as well as a range of specialist services such as bonded warehousing, COMAH warehousing, on-site factory warehousing, seasonal overflow storage and MHRA approved facilities for the storage of healthcare products.
Our solutions encompass:
- Large-scale design and build projects
- National and Regional dedicated distribution centres
- Shared-user solutions, from 500 to 90,000 pallets
- Primary Consolidation Centres with multiple suppliers
- Semi-automated and high level storage capabilities
- Chilled, managed ambient and ambient environments
- Mechanical and manual handling expertise
- Complex picking and stock management expertise
Great Bear takes a flexible approach to business, providing a solution that is right for the customer. Our commercial approach is designed to meet each customer’s needs for service certainty and alignment with their own business. Our process resilience and management technology are second to none.
We have over 21 years of transfer and start-up experience for a wide variety of customers and solutions. Our capability in project management and delivery of tailored solutions is proven, as is the quality of our operating centres.